September 28, 2010

Its time..

Well, I guess its about that time..you know. Every few months or so I come on here and write an entry saying that i've haven't written in here...etc.

So you wanna know whats been going on? I'll tell ya.

A whole bunch of work..and a bunch of school. And thats about it. I although in two months I will be completely finished with all of my classes at CIV! I can't believe it, it seems like I just started classes, but at the same time feels like I have been there forever! And don't get me wrong, I loved almost every minute of my time spent there, I have really gotten to know and talk to alot of the chefs and when I graduate I am really going to miss them!

but over all, I am really happy that I will be done super soon! And before Christmas! Whoo Hoo!

Everything at the Swan is going well I suppose. Our Sous chef is leaving this week, which make me a little sad, but I am happy for him and his family with his new travels! But his departure also has me a little concerned with what could happen at work. I am nervous about who they may move up to Sous, that is if they are thinking about it. I don't even know, and really its none of my business, but I am still nervous none the less.

Although, the past five weeks have been sweet, simply because I have not worked a pasta night or burger night due to classes! w00t! But that ends this week..boo.

- -Also, talking about the Swan and School, I've been thinking a lot lately about what I am going to do after school. Everyone has been asking me that question and all I say is work, work, work. But really, I don't know what I want to do, I could go back to CIV to get my Bachelors but I really don't wanna be in school for another year and a half. Even though that would be the smartest thing for me to do.

I've been thinking if I am going to stay at the Swan or maybe do something different. I don't know...lots of thinking.

All I know for sure is come graduation next year I am going to take some time off and do something!! I want to so bad go over to europe, but thats a lot of money. I want to go to California, Portland, ALASKA! I want to go somewhere!! And of course, I want to go and check out the food scene in those areas! But I don't want to do it alone either..

It would be nice to have someone in life that could do that with me...yeahh..I'm getting a little emo right here. But its true. I have been praying and waiting for that special someone to come along, but she hasn't yet. I am just ready.

- - -Anywho, its time to do some reading. Till next time.

-Corey Joseph

No comments: