January 10, 2012

New Year..New Me.


       Welcome to 2012!

In my family we've never really been the kind to make resolutions, so don't think that this is a post on my resolutions for 2012. Rather than resolutions I am setting goals for me and my life that will go far beyond 2012 and once I've attained these goals they will become part of me and not just a trophy of something that I worked for.

                                           While this may not be a completed list, its a good start.

       Alright, lets get this started--

  1. Pick up my guitar and practice at least three times a week, if not daily. 
  2. Get into a exercise routine.
  3. Read the Bible daily.
  4. Reduce the intake of soda products.
  5. Drink more water.
  6. Grow spiritually and help others grow.
  7. Pray continually. 
  8. Set my finances back on track.
  9. Move out of my parents house and start a life that is my own.
  10. Pay off credit card.
  11. Visit both sets of Grandparents.
  12. See at least two shows on Broadway in NYC.
  13. Go back to Mexico.
  14. Go on a Missions Trip aside from Mexico.
  15. Find a job with a consistent schedule and management.
  16. Private...For now at least.
  17. Go camping. REAL camping.
  18. Love more and mean it. 
  19. Keep contact with friends more often.
  20. Find a way to see my bestest(!!) friends.

      Okay, so thats 20! If more pop into my head I will definitely add them to the list.While some of the goals are fun and personal ones such as, visiting family, going to see a show or camping, some of these goals are going to be hard because it will be a complete 180 from what I have been and I know that the title makes this post a bit cliche, but its the truth. I need to read the bible, I need to talk with God, I've let the things of this world get in the way of my relationship with Him.

Welcome 2012...Welcome New Me.

No comments: