Welcome to 2012!
In my family we've never really been the kind to make resolutions, so don't think that this is a post on my resolutions for 2012. Rather than resolutions I am setting goals for me and my life that will go far beyond 2012 and once I've attained these goals they will become part of me and not just a trophy of something that I worked for.
While this may not be a completed list, its a good start.
Alright, lets get this started--
- Pick up my guitar and practice at least three times a week, if not daily.
- Get into a exercise routine.
- Read the Bible daily.
- Reduce the intake of soda products.
- Drink more water.
- Grow spiritually and help others grow.
- Pray continually.
- Set my finances back on track.
- Move out of my parents house and start a life that is my own.
- Pay off credit card.
- Visit both sets of Grandparents.
- See at least two shows on Broadway in NYC.
- Go back to Mexico.
- Go on a Missions Trip aside from Mexico.
- Find a job with a consistent schedule and management.
- Private...For now at least.
- Go camping. REAL camping.
- Love more and mean it.
- Keep contact with friends more often.
- Find a way to see my bestest(!!) friends.
Okay, so thats 20! If more pop into my head I will definitely add them to the list.While some of the goals are fun and personal ones such as, visiting family, going to see a show or camping, some of these goals are going to be hard because it will be a complete 180 from what I have been and I know that the title makes this post a bit cliche, but its the truth. I need to read the bible, I need to talk with God, I've let the things of this world get in the way of my relationship with Him.
Welcome 2012...Welcome New Me.