February 25, 2011

T-minus 8 days!!!!

I can't believe it! Only nine days until I leave on my vacation. I think everyone who knows me is probably tired of me talking about it, but I can't help it. I have never been on the West Coast, nor travel further then Kentucky! Its going to be a big adventure for me, and its going to be awesome because I will be with two my bestest friends!! Theres a little part in me that wishes something would happen that I have to extend my trip a couple days, hahaha. :)

Another huge thing in my life right now, is my completion of school!!! I am officially done with school! Graduation day is June 24th! Such a long way away, but I am so glad that I am done now. It has really been a awesome time and I will never forget the people I've met and the things I have been taught.

Other things in my life are doing alright I guess, I am not sure what I am going to do with all this spare time I have in the mornings. I've thought of some ideas, find some ballroom or tap dancing classes, start going to the gym to tone up a bit.

Another thing I am going to start doing is to go do as much stuff as I can. I want to take trips to places and see things! This trip to Oregon and Alaska have got me thinking about things or places I wanna see and do! I'm super excited because I am going to go to Mexico this year with my church. Nothing can stop me this year, I am going to go.

And can I just say, I spent all day with my sister and my little buddy yesterday and it was awesome. Well I'm going out to try and enjoy my saturday till I have to go to work.

Only 8 more days!!

No comments: