January 4, 2011

A new dawn, a new day..

Wow, can you believe it. I can't, its January 4th 2011!

I can remember being a little kid and thinking about the future and think that we would be completely high tech, and hover cars everywhere and maybe we would even have teleportation like in the Power Rangers. But we don't.

I am not one to do New Year resolutions or anything but I did put together a little list of things, goals for this year. And sadly, I am already four days behind..sad? I think so. Just to name a few of my goals, I want to blog more, I want to just write, maybe turn this into a food-ish 1/4/11

1/5/11

haha, so I started writing that yesterday. In the midst of me doing so I fell asleep and woke up just in time for work.

So as I was saying, I do want to blog more and maybe turn this into a food-ish blog. Food won't completely take over, but I'll throw in my little tids bits and show off the things I make or experiment with.

In march I am going to do something I have never done before and I am so excited. I'm flying across the United States and spending sometime in Portland, Oregon and North Pole, Alaska! Two of my bestest friends live in those places, two ladies who have helped me in more ways then they probably know.

One friend and her husband were stationed in Alaska by the Air force, and her sister moved back closer to home. I miss them terribly. But I am super excited to do this, its almost like a graduation present from myself. I wish I could take some more time and spend some time in California too, but that will be for another time.

Other exciting news is the NBCC Valentines Banquet coming fast! I am ready, its going to be great this year.

OH and I will be completely done with my degree in Culinary Arts in the end of February!!!

Till the next time --
Corey Joe

No comments: